Vacancy – Project Manager DOT
DOT is a pioneering company revolutionizing the future of wind energy by challenging the status quo in offshore wind development. We believe to achieve the next level in technological development through fast-paced innovation. We do this by bringing new innovations to the offshore wind market, be it by redesigning the energy transmission system of an offshore wind farm, or by combining a hydraulic wind turbine with a desalination plant, or by reinventing the connection between a wind turbine and its foundation pile.
We are looking for a young ambitious and talented colleague to fill in the position of a Project Manager. In close cooperation with your project team, you will work on new, innovative engineering projects that push the boundaries of the industry. It will be your task to be the central point of contact in multi-stakeholder projects for DOT and guide our teams of engineers through important phases of the project to meet the envisioned goals. Thorough planning, but also technical insight is required to be able to understand the engineering problems at hand, while simultaneously keeping track of budgets, timelines and milestones. This job can lead you anywhere from Groningen to Japan on a days’ notice, be it for executing a project or setting up relations with a potential client in a country halfway around the globe.
- Keep track of project budgets and planning.
- Communication with project partners, associates and stakeholders.
- Setting up project teams and facilitating engineering discussions to find solutions for core engineering challenges.
- HBO/WO educational level in Engineering.
- Flexible working style, able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and tasks.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy and safe working conditions.
- Good communication skills and not hesitant to ask questions.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Engineering background in Mechanical, Control, Transport&Logistics or Electrical engineering.
- in Dutch, spoken and written.
- Driving license B
Enthusiastic about the job opportunity or still got more question about the open position?
Send an email to HR@dob-academy.nl. Don’t forget to include your CV when applying for this position.