Vacancy – Work Student DOT
DOT is a pioneering company revolutionizing the future of wind energy by challenging the status quo in offshore wind development. Be it by redesigning the energy transmission system of an offshore wind farm, by combining a hydraulic wind turbine with a desalination plant, by reinventing the connection between a wind turbine and its foundation pile and many more. We believe that we can achieve the next level in technological development through fast-paced innovation.
We are looking for an ambitious and talented working student to support our engineering teams in a multitude of engineering tasks. These tasks could include anything from planning of logistical operations, to CAD work, to getting your hands dirty in grease while taking apart one of our wind turbine nacelles. Do you want to put your engineering skills to the test while working towards meaningful progress in the sustainable energy industry? Then DOT is the right company for you.
- Students HBO/WO educational level in Engineering.
- Investigative, creative and flexible working style, able to adapt quickly to changes in priorities and tasks.
- Good communication skills, not hesitant to ask questions.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Experience with Matlab/Python.
- Experience with interpreting FE models.
- Driving license B.
- Minimum availability of 2 days per week.
- Enthusiastic about the job opportunity or still got more question about the open position?
- Send an email to HR@dob-academy.nl. Don’t forget to include your CV when applying for this position.